When you visit our marina on Greers Ferry Lake, Clinton is your home base on Hwy 65, with all the shopping, dining, and accommodations choices you need.
Our marina is only 4 miles away from Hwy 65, giving you easy access to the entire lake area. When you’re finished cruising on the high seas, plan to spend some time ashore!
Things to do, places to see! Check out the handy Road Trip Guide for your trip to town:
Places to Stay
- Choctaw Park Campground on location!
- Best Western Hotel (Clinton)
- Super 8 Motel (Clinton)
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites (Fairfield Bay)
- Cabins on the Cove Ozarks (Greers Ferry Lake)
- Clinton RV Park
- Whispering Pines RV Park
- Golden Pond RV Park
Places to Eat
- L’Attitude Bistro (Plate Lunch & Dinner – Burgers & Sandwiches, Soups, Salads, Seafood)
- Joe n’ Hash (Cafe & Espresso Bar – Breakfast, Brunch, Sandwiches, Desserts)
- La Rosita’s Mexican Restaurant
- Huddle House (Southern diner chain)
- Fast Food: McDonald’s, Subway, Taco Bell, KFC/Long John Silver’s, Sonic
- Amigo Loco (Fine Latin American cuisine)
Also look for great dining near the water in Fairfield Bay & Greers Ferry!
Places to Shop
- Cash Savers Grocery
- Family Dollar & Dollar General
- …Boutiques, Flea Markets, Antique Stores
ArcheyFest Carnival | Surf the Bay | National Championship Chuckwagon Races | Paddle Battle | County Fair | Chili Cookoff
- Archey Fork Park →
Riverwalk Trails, Nature Garden, Bike & Pet Friendly, Disc Golf Course, Skateboard Park, Playground
- Historic Downtown Clinton
Van Buren County Courthouse Square, Three-Rivers Trailhead Monument, Wall Murals
- South Fork Nature Center
Nature Trails & pioneer cabin on Greers Ferry Lake… Website →
- Arkansas Natural Bridge
Fantastic prehistoric stone arch & visitors center… More info →
- Fairfield Bay →
Mountain Lake Resort Community | Indian Hills Golf Club | Wyndham Timeshares
CREDIT: Video developed by the Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce, produced by Ruby Red Media with mountain bike footage footage provided by Nathan Proctor. Copyright 2021 All Rights Reserved. For more information & relocation guide, visit https://exploreclintonar.com. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for sharing & distribution.